Continuous Improvement Apprenticeships
Continuous improvement, sometimes called continual improvement, is the ongoing improvement of products, services or processes through incremental and breakthrough improvements. These efforts can seek “incremental” improvement over time or “breakthrough” improvement all at once.
Among the most widely used tools for the continuous improvement model is a four-step quality assurance method—the PDCA cycle;
- Plan: Identify an opportunity and plan for change.
- Do: Implement the change on a small scale.
- Check: Use data to analyze the results of the change and determine whether it made a difference.
- Act: If the change was successful, implement it on a wider scale and continuously assess your results. If the change did not work, begin the cycle again.
Improvement Apprenticeship Job Roles
Completing a Improvement Apprenticeship programme, you could become:
- Business Improvement Practitioner
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Process Excellence Manager
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Quality Control Senior Analyst.
To find out more about the types of skills you’ll learn as an Improvement Apprentice, please click on the programme below;
Looking to start your career? We have Apprenticeship opportunities that will help you get the skills and experience you need to become a valuable employee to any business. Apprenticeships are the SMART way to realise your potential! With our Continuous Improvement Apprenticeships you can:
- Earn a wage whilst you learn
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Work with Trainers with industry experience
- Take the next step in your career
“I have really enjoyed the past year completing my apprenticeship and learning about the hotel industry. I have learnt a lot in the past year – not just knowledge for my role but a lot about my own personality and my confidence has really built up. I look forward to working with my training advisor Tanya again on my next qualification and I am looking forward to progressing within my role at the Nadler.”
Nadler Hotel, Soho