Facilities Management Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Facilities Management Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
Facilities Management impacts the vast majority of individuals and organisations across the UK and adds value through a highly skilled workforce creating efficiencies in service delivery and implementation.
It encompasses multi-disciplinary activities within the built environment and the management of their impact upon people and the workplace. Effective Facilities Management, combining resources and activities, is vital to the success of any organisation.
Our Personal Training Advisors will deliver high-quality face-to-face teaching and learning at the employer’s premises or via remote sessions as and when required. They will provide all the resources your Apprentices will need to progress. Our intuitive learner management system, OneFile will really bring the subject to life through our online resources. We provide real-time learner information so that you will always know what is being taught and how learners are progressing.
- Modules of Study
- Developing relationships in the workplace
- Develop and implement risk assessment plans
- Resolve customer service queries
- Organise and delegate day to day activities of staff
- Ensure that resources are used efficiently
- Procure supplies for the facilities management service