Work for Smart Training and Recruitment
We pride ourselves on offering our learners a friendly and supportive learning environment with a range of Apprenticeship and Traineeship courses and qualifications tailored to both employers and students.
As a company we are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all. As a Training Provider, we understand the importance of developing our people, so we support continuous professional development for all our employees.
Look around our website to find out more about us – who we are, what we do and if you like what you see, please email us your CV anytime or make contact with our HR Manager Sarah Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any current regional opportunities.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, motivated, individuals with a can-do attitude to join us and be part of a successful team that contributes to our future success. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Career Opportunities within Smart Training include:
- Training Advisor (Apprenticeship / Traineeship Assessor)
- Internal Quality Assurer (Assessing and Verification and regional team support )
- Regional Manager (Training team Assessing and Verification Management)
- Business Development Consultant (Sales/ Employer Engagement)
- Business Development Team Leader (Sales/ Employer engagement and regional team support)
- Careers and Employment Officer (Careers and Recruitment – Based at Head Office on the Isle of Wight)
- Data Administrator (Administration – Based at Head Office on the Isle of Wight)
- Business Improvement Techniques Training Advisor (Apprenticeship / Traineeship Assessor based in the South East )
- Level 2, 3 and 5 Health and Social Care Training Advisors (Apprenticeship / Traineeship Assessor based in Thames Valley and South East )
Due to the nature of the duties involved all candidates should note that if successful, they will be required to undertake referencing, appropriate safeguarding checks including agreeing to the company applying for an enhanced disclosure through the Criminal Records Bureau and providing proof of the right to work in the UK.
It is the Company’s policy to treat all applicants fairly and equitably regardless of gender, racial or cultural grounds, disability, age, marital status, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, trade union activity or any other category where discrimination cannot be reasonably justified.
Ofsted 2017 stated:
“Leaders provide excellent opportunities for continuous professional development and the vast majority of staff develop their skills and qualifications well. As a result, many are promoted to more senior roles with greater responsibility. Staff benefit from regular training and updating and are therefore able to carry out their roles successfully”