Traineeship Applicant Interest Form
Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your English and maths if needed. The programme can last up to a maximum of six months with the content tailored to your individual career needs.
At its core are a high-quality work experience placement, work preparation training, and English and maths if needed. Traineeships give young people aged 16 to 18 the skills and experience that employers are looking for, helping you to boost your careers prospects with an apprenticeship or other employment in the future.
- Opportunity to build your CV
- Work with local and national Employers
- Work preparation training ready for Employment or an Apprenticeship
- Maths and English support
- Potential job interview at the end of your placement or an exit interview with meaningful written feedback to help you secure other employment